Steps to get started
Follow the instructions below to install and log in to Adobe Creative Cloud on your computer. These instructions were created on a computer running macOS 10.15 Catalina, but the steps are fundamentally the same on previous versions of macOS and Windows devices.
- Read through the guidelines for 'Iolani-managed Adobe accounts here.
- Navigate to the Adobe Creative Cloud website at https://creativecloud.adobe.com/ and click the blue button for "Download Creative Cloud."
- Download and open the installer file on your computer. Enter your 'Iolani email address on this page, then click "Continue."
(Skip if you do not see this screen) If you used your @iolani.org email to create an Adobe account prior to August 2020, you may be asked to choose between a personal or company/school account. Choose "Company or School Account."
- You will be redirected to the 'Iolani sign-in page. Enter your 'Iolani email password here, then click "Sign in." If you receive an "Access Denied" error message, please contact ITS with your 'Iolani email address.
- Click "No."
- Wait for the Creative Cloud installer to finish installing. Depending on your network connection, this may take several minutes to complete.
- Once the installer finishes, the Creative Cloud desktop app will open automatically. Click "OK."
- Scroll down and click "Install" for any applications you wish to install on your device. Note: If one of the apps you are trying to install is grayed out or otherwise unavailable, your computer may not meet the minimum system requirements to run the application. System requirements for all Adobe desktop apps are available at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html.
- You're all set! You can also return to the Creative Cloud desktop app at a later time to update, remove, or install apps. ITS recommends updating your apps regularly to ensure you get the latest compatibility fixes, features, and security updates.